$15.25 - 16.94 per hour based on forklift experience
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
Forklift Operators are directly responsible for moving inventory physically and electronically to ensure warehouse pickers have product ready to pick. Responsible individuals must be able to handle and operate forklift, pallet jack, shrink-wrap machine, etc., safely and efficiently.
- Safely use equipment at all times.
- Adhere to scheduled start, stop, and break times as directed by Supervisor. Employee should show up on time and ready to work.
- Maintain first in first out product rotation at all times.
- Utilize software to move inventory accurately.
- Must be willing and able to be cross trained in different warehouse functions including but not limited to; repack, picking and receiving.
- Assist in receiving incoming shipments accurately and efficiently: restocking of warehouse product and loading of HCB route trucks when necessary.
- Assist with warehouse layout and needs
- Verify that assigned area is 100 % stocked to the picking teams needs at the end of each shift
- Ensure that all product in the warehouse is rotated and stored in its proper place on a daily basis
- Keep a clean work environment by cleaning while working.
- Perform any other duties as requested by HCB management
- Maintain a professional attitude and behavior at all times.
Adhere to all company policies and procedures