At UWGA, technology facilitates our drive forward. The IT Team delivers our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect data assets, work collaboratively with stakeholders, and execute the organizations mission and strategies. The IT Team’s passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at UWGA. Operating as a business facilitator and enabler, we are leading the digital data transformation that will redefine how people in the region experience successful engagement with UWGA.
The Business Process Specialist II are technicians who provides tier one and tier two end user help desk support with MS Dynamics, MS 365, Office 365, VMware, Printing, network, Zoom telephone and voice mail use and support to United Way staff.
This role supports the goals of:
- Providing value-added information technology initiatives, processes and strategies for United Way and its work in the community.
- Enabling the business success of all UWGA staffers to accomplish Child Well-Being strategies.
- End user support for all UWGA employees.
- Assist application users with systems, applications and data access, usage, and business process issues to enable users to conduct their respective business function for UWGA.
- Configuring laptops and desktops for new hires
- Support door and printer access cards
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis, and root cause investigation of technical issues.
- Support several systems and applications that enable our customer/end-users to fulfill their organizational role: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, Zoom video and telephone service, and various other software tools.
- Learn newly implemented system’s application functionality to support user questions and issues.
- Communicate status of service request to IT team and end user/customer.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and assist working teams to improve processes.
- Assist the IT manager with projects, daily tasks, and reporting.
- Knowledge of common computer hardware, business productivity software, and computer peripherals.
- Desktop setup and troubleshooting.
- Printer troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Provide support to users in local and remote offices.
- Assist with projects, documentation, hardware, software roll outs, etc.