- Strong desire to learn about refugee resettlement and immigration issues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding client information
- Excellent time management skills, organized and attentive to detail
- Strong intercultural communication skills; demonstrated ability to work effectively with people from other cultural backgrounds
- Must have own reliable transportation with valid driver's license and insurance
- Must be able to pass background check
To apply for this internship opportunity:
Please send your Résumé/CV with cover letter to Shelby Kruczek at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled “School Liaison Intern”.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, or military service.