- High School Diploma.
- Experience working with adults who have experienced long-term homelessness/with the target population served.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours to meet the needs of the residents.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recovery philosophy and recovery oriented behavioral health services, or willingness to learn recovery principles.
- Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
- Ability to de-escalate and mediate client situations.
- Ability to work independently with residents in home or community settings.
- Ability to pass a DHS background study.
- In an effort to support the health and well-being of our staff, participants, and the community, Avivo will require proof of COVID Vaccination for all New Hires.
WAGE: $17.00 - 19.57 hourly, DOQ
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your application and resume under current openings on our website at www.avivomn.org If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics