Our friendly Cashier Breadheads are guest service superstars! Working all aspects of the guest service area of the restaurant, which includes ringing guests in at the register, making coffee drinks/pulling items from the bakery, running food to tables and helping to clean-up tables for the next guest, our Cashiers deliver the heart of Wildflower's Brand Promise...BEST EXPERIENCE PERIOD!
- Take guest orders at register using point of sale system, handling cash as needed.
- Pulls and packages requested bakery items.
- Makes coffee, tea, lemonades and other drinks, as well as espresso and blended beverages.
- Stocks ice machine and ensures cleanliness of the beverage station and keeps cups, lids and other station items in-stock.
- Slices bread, as requested, on the bread slicer.
- Answers Store phone and takes to-go orders.
- Runs food to guests following Wildflower standards.
- Busses tables and ensures cleanliness of dining areas and restrooms.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting health and safety.
- Position works a variable schedule during our Store hours of operation which many include weekends and holidays. Reliable and predictable attendance is required.
- Work location is in the guest-service area of a fast-casual restaurant.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Breadhead is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, see, read and hear. The Breadhead frequently is required to bend, push and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The Breadhead is occasionally required to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, push, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands and fingers. Essential hand/eye coordination.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to move materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.