By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
Bio-Techne is committed to product quality, customer satisfaction, continued improvement, minimising environmental impacts and conserving natural resources. Environmental and quality management is an integral core value and vital part of the Bio-Techne culture.
This position is responsible for preparing conjugated proteins, antibodies, enzymes, oligonucleotides, and microparticles for both manufacturing and research. In addition, this position will be responsible for the preparation and testing of other chemistry related reagents for company personnel.
- Prepares and tests conjugated proteins, antibodies, enzymes and microparticles for both manufacturing and research according to written SOP.
- Develop conjugation and in-process protocols for new products and custom orders
- Prepares and tests other chemistry related reagents for company personnel according to written SOP.
- Troubleshoots problematic conjugates.
- Seek ways to improve departmental efficiency and cost savings.
- Manages data in laboratory notebooks, computer databases, paper documentation, etc.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.