Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing loan documents and ensuring completeness of the loan file for submission to underwriting and closing. Processors review borrower employment, income, assets, and closing fund sources to validate qualification for the loan program. In addition, compliance disclosures are reviewed to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations. The Mortgage Loan Processor is expected to manage a case load of 35-60 loan files at any one time, each with a minimal amount of complexity.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain loan data records in Open/Close origination system to ensure records are accurate, up-to-date, and contain documentation of all loan-level communication
- Work with Loan Originators, Underwriters, and Closers as well as third parties such as credit reporting agencies, appraisers, title companies, employers, landlords, etc. to document and complete the loan file for submission
- Clear any conditions stipulated by Underwriting following conditional approval
- Re-disclose for any change-of-circumstance that occurs within processing
- Provide support as necessary to facilitate the origination and fulfillment of mortgage loans
- Manage and cure any QC loan issues that require borrower communication
- Assist with the clearing of any investor suspend issues
Must be available to work on-site at our Headquarters location in Omaha, NE.