Check out this video to see our talented Sales Team at work!
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
Responsible for distribution and sales for all products distributed by High Country Beverage (HCB) in assigned territory. Responsible for achieving sales and distribution goals in assigned territory. Responsible for achieving Retail Account Standards objectives, merchandising and overall quality assurance of HCB products. This position is responsible for growing total HCB business in the assigned territory.
• Maintain required call frequency in assigned pre-sales accounts in order to achieve sales goals and objectives. Goals include full-line selling, dominant display execution, current POS merchandising, and securing price and ad feature activities.
• Manage retail inventories to minimize out of stocks as well as insure product freshness and adequate product availability for displays.
• Keep back stock areas clean and organized. Work all back stock to ensure shelves are filled completely with all HCB brands. Displays must be filled, rotated, organized, priced, and shoppable.
• Follow Retail Account Standard Supplier shelf management goals. Aggressively solicit displayed ad feature activity, secure primary position of HCB permanent and paper P.O.S. in accordance with the Retail Account Standards. Performance by account tracked and measured.
• Responsible for achieving Monthly Business Objectives (MBOs) in assigned territory.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all quality assurance guidelines of HCB. Manage inventory and follow a rotation schedule for all HCB products in assigned accounts according to a planned schedule of every account/minimum once per month or as frequently as necessary to insure fresh product.
• Develop and maintain excellent customer rapport.
• Collect written copies and report all competitive information including pricing, post-off activity, special promotions, and new product introduction.
• Communicate special delivery instructions to delivery personnel and Route Supervisor on a daily basis. Inform Supervisor of all customer/retailer complaints.
• Submit all required reports and MBO tracking neatly and on time.
• Update account information on a weekly basis along with submitting status change reports of all account or route changes.
• Keep assigned customers current with HCB credit terms and adhere to State and HCB credit regulations and policies.
• Understand and comply with all local, state, and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
• Complete special assignments at the request of HCB management.
• High Country Beverage offers 7 day a week, 24-hour service. Pre-sales Representatives and Route Supervisors all share responsibility for this service on a rotating basis. Must be able to physically deliver kegs and cases while on call.
• Complete monthly reports, vehicle mileage reports, and special assignments at the request of the Area Sales Manager. Submit all required reports neatly and on time.
This position is considered a leader in the HCB organization. As such, the Sales Representative will maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Position will be asked to perform duties “above and beyond the normal” from time to time, and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. This Position is expected to be a positive role model for other HCB employees.
Chain Sales Representative, Northern Colorado
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, Accident & Critical Illness Supplemental insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, employee beer discounts etc.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.