This position is responsible for annual giving campaigns and donor engagement initiatives that advance the overall strategies and objectives of the Fund Development Program for Girl Scouts Heart of Central California (GSHCC). Key responsibilities include developing, managing and maintaining an annual donor engagement and stewardship plan; managing annual giving campaigns including direct mail appeals, internal/external giving initiatives and events; creating and maintaining successful relationships with individual donors and business/organization partners; conducting donor/prospect research; assisting with planning/logistics of fundraising events; and supporting the Fund Development team in meeting/exceeding annual revenue goals. This position reports to the Chief Development Officer.
Manage all aspects of planning, executing and evaluating annual giving campaigns, including (but not limited to):
- Direct Mail
- Big Day of Giving
- Giving Tuesday
- Corporate Partnership Program
- Employee Giving Campaign
Key responsibilities include: creating/managing campaign workplans with identified deliverables and deadlines; collaborating with fund development staff in the strategic identification of prospects/donors for targeted campaigns; managing prospect/donor lists; tracking campaign results and evaluating ROI; drafting/managing content and design of campaign/project collateral including annual appeals; engaging and collaborating with Council staff to ensure appeals and campaigns are in alignment with GSHCC strategic and program priorities; collaborating with marketing/communications to ensure inclusion/integration with established Council communication strategies (e.g., social media, e-news, website, etc.) and activation of sponsorship benefits and deliverables; serving as project manager with third party vendors on design, printing and mailing needs; and ensuring budgeted expenses/revenue expectations are met.
Create and manage annual stewardship and engagement calendar and activities. Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate collateral needs and maintain up-to-date collateral packages for meetings with funders
- Serve as project manager for the Fund Development team on GSHCC’s annual report and donor newsletter
- Ensure donor webpage is accurate and updated on a regular basis
- Manage thank you call processes/procedures
- Identify donors for higher level engagement (e.g., loyal, major or planned giving prospects) and work with the CEO and CDO on individual cultivation/stewardship plans
- Write and design stewardship communications, including personalized impact reports and thank you letters.
- Prepare routine written communications and update department documents as needed
- Ensure the integrity of our donor database
- Maintain up-to-date contact reports in donor database and prepare weekly and monthly activity reports
- Participate in prospect meetings with Fund Development team and conduct prospect research as needed
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with staff across all departments to support fundraising efforts
- Perform general clerical duties to support team, board and working committees as needed
- Monitor contracts and ensure that invoicing/billing is carried out on a timely basis
- Other duties as assigned.