A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" our customers and each other. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic and leadership oriented individual to fill our Branch Manager position at our Centralia Branch! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for increasing branch growth, including leading and managing sales focusing on expanding relationships and developing new business, as well as planning and delivering effective sales strategies.
8:30AM to 5:15PM Monday through Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Achieves branch goals by developing new business, referrals, and retention of account relationships.
- Promotes the bank’s sales and service culture to their team through training, coaching, staff motivation, and by example.
- Participates in community networking opportunities to increase the bank’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- Recommend marketing and volunteer opportunities within the community to enhance the bank’s exposure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization.
- Ensures excellent customers service skills are practices by all staff members.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers.
- Oversees administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office including product sales, lending, customer services, operations and security and safety.
- Meets weekly with Assistant Manager for employee status updates.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and represent the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Manages subordinates in the Branches Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.