Midwest Family Mutual Insurance Company is an “A” rated property & casualty insurance company and has been recognized as one of the top 50 in the nation by The Ward Group. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys a variety of work in a fast paced environment to join our service team. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry.
This is a telework (work from home) position and requires high speed cable/DSL internet and a home office space. Midwest Family has maintained a remote work from home environment since 2006 with no intentions of bringing employees back into a physical office. Minimal travel to the physical office may be required for time to time.
Job Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process Personal and Commercial lines endorsements.
- Complete underwriting and claims clerical functions as assigned.
- Process renewals for Commercial lines accounts.
- Order and review property inspections and building cost estimators.
- Answer correspondence and inquiries promptly.
- Compliance with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department and/or customer concerns.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.