Precision Countertops is the leading custom countertop manufacturer in the Pacific Northwest. With over thirty years of experience manufacturing and installing countertops, we have thousands of satisfied customers. We are currently recruiting for a Polisher for our Wilsonville, OR location on our swing and/or late shift. Our success lies in the people we hire. We are committed to providing a personal and rewarding experience for every employee in our organization by offering a positive work environment and career advancement by promoting from within. If you are an innovative, service oriented team player and meet the following requirements below, we want to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read shop diagrams and templates to ID fabrication specs
- Use wet cutting tools and other tools to polish edges of stone
- Learn characteristics of each type of stone and follow specifications to polish ea.
- Repair chips and blemishes as needed
- Final inspection and approval before releasing product to the next stage of production
- Maintain tools and work area
- Work to proper safety standards
- Train potential polishers