A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Loan Coordinator position in our Commercial Lending department! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
Processes and prepares loan documentation related to all levels of commercial loans including C&I, Commercial real estate and construction loans. Works independently, identifies and resolves issues and concerns on complex transactions, coordinates and communicates with appropriate lending officers. Provides high quality WOW customer service to internal and external customers. Close and/or fund moderate to complex commercial and construction loans including the review of loan documentation prior to closing. Contributes in all phases of construction and commercial loan production. Work is performed under limited supervision, incumbent applies judgment, and decision-making is based on learned and written procedures/guidelines. Utilizes core operating system and the Laser Pro documentation system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Prepares and processes documents throughout the application process. Ensures loans are processed and loan documents prepared in accordance with the credit approval.
- Responsible for the preparation of closing Documentation for commercial loans
- Collects data to clear title per company standards and guidelines.
- Follows up to obtain and maintain appropriate supporting file documentation such as title endorsements, building/occupancy permits, insurance etc.,
- Coordinates and maintains all construction budgets, draws, reconciliations, inspections, maturities and extensions.
- Setup loan files and maintain credit files in accordance with processing guidelines
- Reviews title commitments, orders flood determinations, appraisals, opens & coordinates escrow
- Coordinates inspections with third party service providers.
- Accurately maintains and updates all system records, loan files, lot release according to procedures including performing a post funding review of loan files to ensure accuracy.
- Reviews requests for changes and/or waivers to certain loan documents and conditions within scope of authority. Identifies issues and concerns, coordinates communication of requests with lending officer, credit analyst and/or management for resolution.
- Provides input and answers questions relating to loans being reviewed by internal and external examiners.
- Works on special projects related to origination, processing, loan documentation, closing and disbursement processes.
- Prepares wires in accordance with company standards and guidelines.
- Prepares and processes Builder draws.
- Works with lenders, management team, escrow closers, external and internal legal counsel to document and close loans.
- Provides training and technical assistance to others as needed.
- Performs problem resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.