A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Cash Management Representative position in our Business Service & Treasury department at our Redstone II location! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
Key responsibilities are working with Retail Banking, and Community and Business Banking to assist in deepening the business client relationship by adding value through offering treasury products and services. Must be able to analyze bank statements and create proposals for clients timely and accurately. Must have good written and verbal communication with clients and employees. Must be proficient at outbound sales calls, working with bankers, offering solutions to clients, and identifying other sales opportunities for other bank products. Other areas of proficiency will need to be in documentation, tracking results, implementation, and follow up.
Responsibilities for sales, service, leveraging partnerships, teamwork and must be able to provide fulfilment requests for Treasury Management Products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Is a subject matter expert in Cash Management products and services
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank core values, policies, and procedures along with audit and compliance standards
- Achieves assigned goals for small business deposit growth
- Regularly conducts in-person or virtual calls with Retail Branch Managers, Market Managers, and the Director of Community and Business Banking
- Follows up on referrals timely and provides feedback to the bankers, including closed and lost deals
- Engages in business development activities for new business prospects
- Provides cross training to Retail, Community and Business Bankers, offering feedback and providing follow through
- Participates in various internal committees assigned by Leadership
- Maintains an advanced knowledge of financial industry products and competition status and trends.
- Refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person and verifies, as needed, the necessary follow through with customers and/or employees involved.
- Provide leadership by actively supporting assigned branches with onsite support with prospects and current client relationships. Travel is required.
- Ability to recommend and research products or services and share knowledge
- Provides completed and accurate forms with required documents for cash management
- Supports Cash Management with continued servicing needs
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and represents the Bank with a high level of integrity.
- Excels in Customer service and creating excellent client experiences
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellence in time management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.