A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is hiring for our Digital Products Strategy and Innovation Manager position in our Digital Products & Services department! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for supporting the bank’s digital product strategy through the implementation of new technology and enhancement of current functionality. The position will require a technical mindset with strong collaboration skills as you will be working with diverse cross-functional teams to ensure products are launched on schedule, enhance our end users’ experience, and meet the bank’s business objectives. Experience in product management, project management, or product ownership is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Demonstrate “wow” service by acting as a subject matter expert for our consumer and business digital banking products; to include Online Banking, Mobile Banking Application, Bill Pay, Person-to-Person payments, Money Management Software, Digital Wallets, and Online Account Opening
- Support team members in a positive manner by leading by example, assisting with task and project objective prioritization, and employee coaching
- Provide input on departmental growth, talent acquisition, and employee development
- Assist with managing departmental coverage and employee scheduling
- Adapt to market changes and champion products which improve the customers’ experience
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement product enhancements and new functionality with minimal supervision
- Develop product documentation including success metrics, internal and external training materials, market analysis, procedures, and risk assessments
- Define product requirements via stakeholder interviews, business drivers, competitive analysis, and industry research
- Ability to balance numerous competing priorities to make logical decisions for the improvement of a product or betterment of the customers’ experience
- Responsible for supporting the creation of strategic roadmaps to deliver a best-in-class digital experience to customers
- Demonstrates professional oral and written communication skills and follow-through when corresponding with employees and customers
- Assist, as needed, in coordinating testing activities for installations of and upgrades to products that interface with the bank’s digital banking systems
- Administer activities related to Digital Product Application Management, which include, but are not limited to identifying and communicating new features and program fixes; working with vendors on system enhancements; maintaining internal documentation; completing system admin functions; providing timely reporting to management; troubleshooting and escalating issues with vendors; completing incident reports
- Provide employee support, coaching and supplemental training as needed for team members
- Support 1st Security Bank’s Vision, Mission, Philosophy, and Core Values
- Support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity
- Perform other duties as assigned
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.