A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Retail Quality Assurance Specialist position at our Aberdeen Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for conducting branch internal audits to determine controls are adequate and effectively maintained in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Reviews assigned activities in order to determine whether branches are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, or control activities in compliance with management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Contributes to satisfactory or better audits and examinations for Retail Banking.
- Maximizes income and minimizes expense through ongoing improvements of branch procedures and practices.
- Recommends corrective action and suggests improvement to maximize efficiency.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization. Assists with Retail Support by participating in the call queue for all branch staff.
- Maintains knowledge of Company and industry projects, services and trends affecting team activities including technology advances and compliance/regulatory trends.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.