A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" our customers and each other. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic and relationship driven individual to fill our Universal Banker position housed at our Aberdeen, Elma, Lacey, or Olympia Branch! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for assisting the retail branches with sufficient staff coverage and training of new and existing retail employees.
8:30AM to 5:15PM Mondays through Fridays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Flexibility to work out of multiple locations in different retail roles to ensure sufficient staff coverage to meet customer needs.
- Provides support and supplemental training as needed for new and existing employees.
- Assists with Retail Support by participating in the call queue for all branch staff.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization.
- Ensures excellent customers service skills are practiced by all staff members.
- Ability to identify weaknesses in current bank processes in order to improve operational efficiency and the customer experience.
- Provides operational support by communicating, implementing, and monitoring compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers.
- Performs as needed Personal Account Representative and Personal Banker functions/duties, including cash drawer transactions and opening new accounts for businesses and consumers.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank’s Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.