Precision Countertops is a leading custom countertop manufacturer in the United States; we service Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. With over thirty years of experience manufacturing and installing countertops, we have thousands of satisfied customers. We are recruiting for remote Customer Service Project Coordinators. Our success lies in the people we hire. We are committed to providing a personal and rewarding experience for every employee in our organization by offering a positive work environment and career advancement by promoting from within. If you define the words ‘Customer Service Excellence’, and are innovative, service oriented team player and meet the following requirements below, we want to talk to you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
It is important to us to create and thrive in a team culture that emphasizes world class customer service. We are looking for a flexible person who handles stress well. You should be a highly organized individual who can serve as a problem solver, customer hero and be the hub of communication between contractors, retail partners, managers, and direct customer communication.
- Answering the phone is priority #1
- Be a part of the team, ready to jump in where ever needed.
- Provide world class customer service to our customers.
- Be a customer service champion, problem solve issues daily, construction projects usually always have challenges.
- Manage and direct projects
- Maintain exceptional working relationships with customers, designers, expediters, contractors, and other staff in order to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Work a series of critical reports daily to ensure all aspects of each project are running smoothly by taking personal responsibility for their completion
- Other tasks to support the overall team as assigned by Manager