Precision Countertops is a leading custom countertop manufacturer in the United States; we service Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. With over thirty years of experience manufacturing and installing countertops, we have thousands of satisfied customers. We are currently recruiting for a Class A Truck Driver based out of our Kent, WA facility. This position is primarily a night shift position three days a week with some option day hours as well. Our success lies in the people we hire. We are committed to providing a personal and rewarding experience for every employee in our organization by offering a positive work environment and career advancement by promoting from within. If you are an innovative, service oriented team player and meet the following requirements below, we want to talk to you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for driving bobtail and tractor trailer trucks throughout the Pacific Northwest as well as assisting in the loading and unloading of those trucks.
- Load and unload the truck on a daily basis
- Verify shipments against bill of lading or packing slips
- Assist with generating bill of lading or packing slips as required
- Obtain “received by” signatures and return the signed documents to the Shipping Manager on a daily basis
- Perform daily safety checks on vehicles and keep tires inflated to proper pressure
- Keep vehicles clean both inside and out
- Keep daily mileage log
- Notify the Shipping Manager in writing when maintenance is required
- Build positive relationships with customers and vendors by being courteous, efficient and provide exceptional customer service