Mercer Advisors is a total wealth management firm that provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management services. Dedicated to improving the lives of our clients both today and through their retirement, we help them to develop a clear vision of their life goals. We then support their journey by providing comprehensive and coordinated wealth management advice that encompasses all areas of their financial life. Our staff of over 300 in 40+ offices coast-to-coast includes financial advisors, attorneys, CPAs, investment experts, and other skilled and talented professionals who want to create a life of choices and freedom for each and every client.
The Financial Planner assists the Branch Manager in reviewing, analyzing and delivering financial planning modules to clients. Working with the Branch Manager, Client Advisors, Associate Planners, Client Associates and Regional Vice Presidents, the Financial Planner is an integral member of the branch client service team.
Essential Job Functions for the Financial Planner will include:
- Providing advanced planning support to Client Advisor and Branch Manager in the areas of investments, tax, pension, estate, insurance and general financial planning
- Supporting in servicing clients by preparing for meetings, developing presentation materials and providing reviews and ad hoc reporting
- Managing the financial planning workflow to support the Client Advisor and Branch Manager’s commitments to clients and meet post client meeting delivery deadlines
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with clients and participating in client meetings with Client Advisor and Branch Manager
- Dispensing financial planning advice in both supervised and unsupervised environments
- Delivering financial planning support that results in increased referrals and high client retention
- Acting as a trusted advisor through preparation and delivery of advice to clients within the context of the Financial Planner’s knowledge and training
- Collaborating with other team members and departments including Investments and Family Wealth Services (FWS)
- Providing support and training to Client Associates and Associate Planners
- Ensuring adherence to company standards of client care, meetings, referrals and retention