What Are We Looking For?
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year of retention or collections experience in a call center environment
- Minimum of 1 year of inbound call center experience
- Process oriented individual
- Demonstrate the ability to diffuse situations, utilize effective negotiation skills, and bring customer issues to closure
- Ability to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and work successfully in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated, multitasker who is willing to take initiative and be accountable
- Positive attitude a must!
Anything else? Absolutely.
SiteLock was recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by Arizona Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a relaxed, friendly, fun and upbeat environment since we work here too! SiteLock is also the Fastest Growing Software Company in Arizona two years in a row per Derloitte’s Fast 500, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees in our offices in Scottsdale and Jacksonville!
- Work from home. We are offer the option to work from home through the year and plan to have more telecommuting flexibility once we officially return to the office post COVID-19.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When our people grow…we grow! We work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.