- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a clerical/administrative type role.
- Experience using computer software (including Word, Windows, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in greeting the public by telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies, procedures, and other required information
- Demonstrative listening and verbal communication abilities in either one-on-one settings or in group situations
- Able to build relationships and communicate with multiple customers including the families receiving support, service professionals, natural parents, state personnel and others
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrates attention to detail, exhibits patience and perseverance in completing tasks demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent follow-through skills
- Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience and excellent benefits.
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at http://riseei.org/
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.