KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
An expectation of core competencies in relation to individuals with co-occurring disorders.
Ability to follow projects or duties, as assigned, through to completion with minimal supervision.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible and immediately supervised by the Operational Director.
This position is responsible and held accountable for the following duties:
• Assist management with coordination of vendors such as lawn crew, pest control, cleaning, and supply vendors, as directed.
• Responsible for ordering of non-office supply items that could include cleaning supplies, group supplies, etc., as directed.
• Conducts Facility Environment & Safety Training Walk Through with new employees and as items in the facility are relocated.
• Facilitates safety drills as directed by Operational Director.
• Maintain all safety drill paperwork and submit to HR, as required.
• Maintain site assigned vehicles and all vehicle records, to include check out logs, maintenance logs, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining facility first-aid kits.
• Responsible for monitoring refrigerator temperature logs throughout the facility.
• Provide transportation, in agency owned vehicles, for registered clients of Grand Lake Mental Health Center.
• May be required to obtain and maintain a current Oklahoma Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with P and S Endorsements with airbrakes.
• May be responsible for assisting with client breaks and lunch.
• Understands and promotes our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) concept by providing or supporting community-based mental and substance use disorder services; advancing integration of behavioral health with physical health care; assimilating and utilizing evidence-based practices on a more consistent basis; and promoting improved access to high quality care.
• Performs other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or other management as requested.
• Participates in staff meetings as needed.
• Must be willing and able to perform all job-related travel normally associated with this position.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job requirement.
• Must meet “satisfactory” expectations at any scheduled job performance evaluation.
• Quality of work will be evaluated through training, skill, or special purpose. Must be competent and adequate.
Must perform the specific job duties as listed above to meet position expectations.
In addition, must possess skill in working cooperatively and effectively with clients, staff, management and other professional groups; in exercising mature judgment in dealing with people; in presenting ideas clearly and accurately; in reading and comprehending the English language; and in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.