We REQUIRE a Chemical Health Professional that is either:
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC), or
- Dually Licensed: Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) and Licensed Mental Health Professional (LICSW, LP, LMFT, and LPCC).
Must be licensed and in compliance with the appropriate licensure board. (i.e. Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy, Board of Social Work, Board of Marriage and Family Therapy, or another licensing board.)
- Two or more years of experience in a Behavioral Health setting.
- Training and experience in Rule 25 Assessment and 245G Comprehensive Assessment. Preference given to candidates with approved Hennepin County Assessor training.
- Experience with an electronic health record required: knowledge of Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- In an effort to support the health and well-being of our staff, clients and the community, Avivo will require proof of COVID vaccination for all new hires.
- Training and/or experience in trauma informed care.
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work as a team member with coworkers and referral sources.
WAGES: $22.47 - $28.09, DOQ
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications. Candidates are invited to submit their application online through our website: https://avivomn.org . For Questions on your application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Avivo serves over 13,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and economic advancement. Founded in 1960, Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. We specialize in helping individuals and families who face personal or systemic barriers – poverty, homelessness, joblessness, chemical addiction or mental health concerns – achieve recovery.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.