- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the field providing direct client care.
- Must have at least 1-year supervisory experience, preferably in a behavioral health setting.
- Experience with and/or a demonstrated commitment to working in a diverse, fast paced organization, developing and delivering culturally responsive harm reduction, trauma informed services.
- Experience with electronic health records helpful.
- Driver’s license in good standing and insured vehicle for business purposes.
- Must be able to pass a DHS background study.
- In an effort to support the health and well-being of our staff, clients and the community, Avivo will require proof of COVID vaccination for all new hires.
SALARY: $50,247 - $62,809 per year, DOQ
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest or online application and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at www.avivomn.org If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics