RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a After School Program Lead willing and able to provide support the After School Program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform in a leadership role; demonstrate ability to make independent decisions regarding the program and people being supported, and providing appropriate follow through.
- Maintain necessary records, logs, and other documentation as required.
- Promote the rights of people receiving support and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers, i.e. people receiving support, supervisor, staff, each respective family/guardian and funding agencies.
- Demonstrate respect and promote choice for clients in the program.
- Ensure that clean and safe environments are maintained.
- Quickly and effectively respond to emergency situations and natural disasters per RISE protocol such as fire, application of First Aid, CPR, etc.