Precision Countertops is a leading custom countertop manufacturer in the United States; we service Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. With over thirty years of experience manufacturing and installing countertops, we have thousands of satisfied customers. We are currently recruiting for an Install Helper position in the Spokane, WA area. Our success lies in the people we hire. We are committed to providing a personal and rewarding experience for every employee in our organization by offering a positive work environment and career advancement by promoting from within. If you are an innovative, service oriented team player and meet the following requirements below, we want to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install fabricated tops as templated and per industry standards
- Be able to fabricate in field and repair any chips, scratches or defects in top as needed
- Attach and install top mount and undermount sinks, drill holes for fixtures as needed
- Verify integrity of new or existing cabinetry (plumb, square, level)
- Removal of existing counter-tops and tile b/s as needed
- Handling customer concerns and problem solving in the field