KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
An expectation of core competencies in relation to individuals with co-occurring disorders.
Anticipate and articulate client needs to assist the team and/or client
Approach all client interactions with a service mentality.
Possess problem solving abilities that allow for solving customer support issues efficiently and effectively.
Demonstrated intelligence and unfailing attention to detail.
Ability to be self-directed and motivated while working at a focused and continuous pace.
Critical thinking skills which allow for staying above or ahead of stressful situations.
Excellent communication skills including active listening, including the ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the phone.
Knowledge of, or ability to learn area of customer service specializations.
Excellent time management skills.
Proficient computer skills and ability to learn how to use applicable software quickly.
Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible and immediately supervised by the Operational Director.
This position is responsible and held accountable for the following duties:
• Responsible for completing Client Data Core (CDC).
• Creates EHR corrections related to pay source, scheduling, etc. as needed
• Completes all subsequent enrollments in EHR
• Processes all subsequent PA’s from CDC audit report
• Work error report, as directed
• Communicate with clinicians regarding untagged reports
• Ensure clients are scheduled and assist with team scheduling needs
• Follow up on reports when scheduling is needed for SMPD, ICPD, CAMS, etc.
• Ensure clinical protocol is initiated for NSH and CAN and that they are rescheduled appropriately.
• Regularly scans charts for incomplete information and performs chart clean-up as needed.
• Assists with PAP process completion for assigned clients.
• Responsible for preparing, running and/or working numerous reports to assist assigned team.
• Performs unlocks for assigned team members or as requested.
• Scanning all required documents appropriately into EHR.
• Responsible for working daily error report and ensuring all errors are corrected by end of day.
• Understands and promotes our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) concept by providing or supporting community-based mental and substance use disorder services; advancing integration of behavioral health with physical health care; assimilating and utilizing evidence-based practices on a more consistent basis; and promoting improved access to high quality care.
• Performs other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or other management as requested.
• Participates in staff meetings as needed.
• Must be willing and able to perform all job-related travel normally associated with this position.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job requirement.
• Must meet “satisfactory” expectations at any scheduled job performance evaluation.
• Quality of work will be evaluated through training, skill, or special purpose. Must be competent and adequate.
Must perform the specific job duties as listed above to meet position expectations.
In addition, must possess skill in working cooperatively and effectively with clients, staff, management and other professional groups; in exercising mature judgment in dealing with people; in presenting ideas clearly and accurately; in reading and comprehending the English language; and in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.