The Administrative Assistant for the Business Office will provide support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing office supply needs. This position additionally has significant organization-wide responsibilities including disbursement of information and inquiries, as well as employees’ IT accesses and needs.
- Greeting and creating a welcoming atmosphere for employees, participants, guests in the Business office
- Maintain a positive attitude with customer service at the forefront at all times
- Build and maintain relationship with the staff
- Answer main Keshet phones and manage voicemail
- Process and distribute paper mail, faxes, and email
- Order and maintain office supplies, including kitchen supplies
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of Business Offices, conference room, closets, kitchen, etc.; prep for meetings and events
- Office equipment: postage machine, copier, etc.
- Manage business office attendance and calendar, schedule changes, scheduling conference room and hotel offices, etc.
- Coordinate with IT, setting new hires up in the various systems and tracking staff, accesses, and property
- Other duties as assigned supporting Operations