Whether for class credit or agency experience, RIESTER is your ticket to see the inner-workings of a top advertising agency up-close and personal. With more than three decades of experience as Brand Activists™ who motivate people to get involved with issues and brands that matter, RIESTER offers unpaid internships for high-achieving dynamos looking for a career in Advertising or PR. Affectionately known as RIESTERns, our interns have a front-row seat to some of the best creative and account work out there today—all in a fun, fast-paced office culture that spans context planning (a.k.a. brand planning), integration (a.k.a. client service), creative, content production, digital, media and PR.
- Your ambition and drive make you an avid researcher and knowledge lover.
- You’re a social media buff, but you’re also great with people in the real world—which is a big help when doing research focus groups with the context planning team.
- Out of this world critical thinking skills? Check. Rockstar writing ability? Got it covered.
- With your editor’s eye, you’re always the one to point out proper grammar and spelling...even when texting your friends.
- You’d love to get an in-depth look at how TV and radio commercials are made, and working directly with the broadcasting stations sounds even better.
- Maintain a schedule of 20 or more hours per week.
- Current junior or senior at an accredited university, or a recent grad with a degree in advertising, marketing, communications, PR or a related field. (Younger than a junior? Tell us why you think you’d be an awesome RIESTERn.)
- Eagerness to learn about all aspects of the agency while shadowing team members, attending weekly status meetings and coordinating projects for clients.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Motivated to work independently and take the initiative to get things done.
- Compelling writing skills and research abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to help out at the front desk.
- Ability to run errands as needed.
- Adept at all things Mac, including Keynote, and skilled at the word processing classics: Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles, New York City and Park City. This Internship will be in the Park City, UT office. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment. EOE. No calls please, APPLY TODAY!