Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with integrating SaaS product from channel based role.
- Prior experience with managing full account lifespan, including pre-sales, sales, integration (including technical aspects)
- Successful project manager
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work well under pressure while managing multiple competing projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated success in leading and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Highly analytically decision-making approach.
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to turn ambiguous and potentially conflicting requirements into clearly defined solutions.
- Experience creating specifications for use by both technical and non-technical readers.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US.
- Self-starter; motivated; energetic.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time (when it's safe to do so).
Sales Engineer Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience in customer facing roles - technical sales engineer or solution implementation engineer
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in the IT Security or Web Security space.
- Experience in web application or web hosting industry.
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
We’re currently working from home (a perk in itself!), and still enjoying…
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees. And for you and the whole family, we also provide a paid One Medical membership which provides 24/7 virtual care and access to same-day appointments…so critical during these Covid times!
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Team Building. We may be apart, but we don’t have to be alone! We host team lunches, escape rooms, trivia competitions, town halls…and a lot of other funs ways for us stay virtually connected.
- Wellness Program. Who wants to be their best self? WE DO! We offer virtual yoga and mindfulness sessions, access to a Fitness Coach, and incentives for setting and achieving personal fitness and wellness goals. You can even earn discounts off your healthcare premiums by participating in our Wellness program!
- Growth opportunities. When our people grow…we grow! We work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company. One way we support this is through our Tuition Reimbursement / Education Assistance Program.
- Tools to do the job. We make sure you are hooked up with the tools, equipment and systems you need. We begin the process prior to your start date, so you are ready to rock ‘n roll on your first day.
When we return to the office, there will be more telecommuting flexibility…AND,
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees in our Scottsdale and Jacksonville offices!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program…Even more! When we are back in the office, we offer an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings. When we take care of ourselves, we are able to take care of those around us.
SiteLock. A safe place to unlock your true potential!
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.