Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with integrating SaaS product from channel based role.
- Prior experience with managing full account lifespan, including pre-sales, sales, integration (including technical aspects)
- Successful project manager
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work well under pressure while managing multiple competing projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated success in leading and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Highly analytically decision-making approach.
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to turn ambiguous and potentially conflicting requirements into clearly defined solutions.
- Experience creating specifications for use by both technical and non-technical readers.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US.
- Self-starter; motivated; energetic.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time (when it's safe to do so).
Sales Engineer Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience in customer facing roles - technical sales engineer or solution implementation engineer
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in the IT Security or Web Security space.
- Experience in web application or web hosting industry.
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees in our Scottsdale and Jacksonville offices.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.