Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is hiring for our IT Help Desk Specialist position in our IT Department! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Provide exceptional Tier 1 end-user support to employees bank-wide on computers, peripherals, phones, the core banking system, MS Office applications, and other software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Demonstrate service excellence in end-user support by performing Tier 1 support via telephone, in-person, and through remote tools.
- Ensure service level commitments are strongly adhered to for both internal and external customer service. Escalate tickets to System Administrators as appropriate.
- Install, maintain, and support PCs, laptops, printers, and other equipment and peripherals.
- Perform network administration tasks such as Move/Add/Change requests for employees and groups.
- Provide end user technical support for bank phone systems and cell phone services.
- Provide end user technical support for all bank software, patch and virus scan processes and assist in tracking software licenses and IT assets.
- Assist in maintaining a secure network and third party connectivity.
- Contribute to satisfactory or better audits and examinations in the IT area.
- Maintain knowledge of Company and industry projects, services and trends affecting team activities including technology advances and compliance/regulatory trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.