Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Mortgage Collector position at our Lacey Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Coordinating mortgage and home equity delinquent loan repayment; analyzing customers’ financial position; negotiate with customers (and/or attorney) in order to recommend workout solutions; loan restructuring, and deed-in-lieu negotiations. Assist customers in pursuing alternatives to foreclosure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide consistent follow up on delinquent mortgage and home equity accounts ranging from 3-90 + days delinquent through inbound and outbound collection phone calls.
- Follow and adhere to all policies and procedures pertaining to portfolio loan default management as well as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, FHA, VA loan servicing requirements.
- Process monthly status reporting to all investors.
- Monthly reporting of delinquency status to FHA, VA and private MI companies.
- Force placed hazard and flood insurance coverage as needed.
- Processing loss mitigation applications,
- Send timely written early intervention notices, including Loss Mitigation Solicitation packages.
- Processes correspondence from customers, insurance companies, branches, etc.
- Process check-by-phone, debit card payments, and online payments as needed
- Quotes payoffs upon request.
- Negotiate payoff balances on Mortgage and home equity loans, when applicable
- Send accounts out for Door Knocks to establish live contact with delinquent customers.
- Ensure loans meet pre-foreclosure servicing requirements, when necessary.
- Provide customer service to branches and other departments.
- Answers general loan questions from customers and internal departments/branches.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.