Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to email@example.com.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" our customers and each other. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic and leadership oriented individual to fill our Assistant Branch Manager position at our Lacey Branch! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for the delivery of high quality, efficient operations, sales, and service to Bank clients. This includes the professional development of all staff to include proper hiring, training, and coaching of all employees.
8:30AM to 5:15PM Monday through Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Completes monthly certifications to ensure compliance with current 1st Security Bank policies and procedures.
- Ensures the branch receives an annual audit score of “Satisfactory”.
- Assists the manager in attaining branch goals by coaching staff on their sales activities.
- Provides leadership, training, and supervision to staff by scheduling documented weekly coaching sessions with each team member and utilizing their Branch Development Plan.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization.
- Ensures excellent customers service skills are practices by all staff members.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers.
- Assists with Retail Support by participating in the call queue for all retail staff.
- Meets weekly with the Branch Manager to discuss updates on employee status.
- Ensures sufficient staff coverage to meet customer needs.
- Primary contact for branch facility issues.
- Maximizes income and minimizes expense through ongoing improvements of branch procedures and practices.
- Provides operational support by communicating, implementing, and monitoring compliance with bank policies and procedures
- In the absence of the branch manager, is responsible for branch administration and operations including product sales, customer services, security and safety.
- Performs Personal Banker functions/duties, including opening new accounts for businesses and households.
- Researching and problem solving customer issues or complaints that require a management-level decision.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.