Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to email@example.com.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Community & Business Banking Officer position at our Lacey Branch! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
The Community and Business Banking Officer plays a key role at 1st Security Bank and focuses on meeting the needs of the business community in assigned markets. This role serves as the business banker for new and existing customers. Daily activities focus on new client acquisition and the expansion of existing relationships. This is a sales and solutions position that develops, advises, manages, and retains business customer relationships.
Responsibility for sales, service, leveraging partnerships, and teamwork- must be able to provide fulfilment requests for proposal (RFPs) and achieves deposit and loan growth goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Achieves assigned individual/team production goals focused on deposits, loans, and treasury products
- Provides leadership and coaching guidance to assigned branch teams around sales strategies, prospecting efforts, joint business calling and cross-training
- Regularly conducts in-person calls with prospects, centers of influence (COIs) and existing clients
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of client/prospect needs based on the review and analysis of personal and business financial data gathered through relationship reviews and/or prospect meetings with the intent to deliver value added financial services.
- Promotes and markets a broad range of bank products and services to promote the customer WOW experience
- Actively builds and nurtures a client referral pipeline utilizing internal and external centers of influence
- Participates in local communities and business/service organizations for networking opportunities
- Develops a “partnership team” with business partners to facilitate a team environment and successfully recommend and deliver solutions to the customer
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank core values, policies, and procedures along with audit and compliance standards
- Represents the Bank with a high level of integrity and supports management directives in a positive and professional manner
- Performs other duties as assigned such as committee assignments and special projects
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.