Qualifications We Are Looking For:
DCFS must exhibit several key abilities, including, but not limited to: background selling solutions-based technology solutions (preferably in the security space), effective channel recruitment strategies, strong coaching and training skills, metrics tracking, KPI reporting, conducting in-person sales calls, and having a history of educating channel partners and team member on how to achieve success.
- 15-20 years of prior channel sales experience
- 5 years field experience/hosting industry experience
- 3 years leading channel field sales team
- Successful track record managing channel relationships
- Experience in selling over the phone is a requirement
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization skills; Superior attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility to work hours needed to fulfill job duties and achieve goals
- Ability to travel if requested or required
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees in our Scottsdale and Jacksonville offices!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.