Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Home Lending Construction Loan Coordinator position at our Mountlake Terrace Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
The HL Construction Loan Coordinator assists in overseeing, executing, planning and monitoring pre and post-closing activities associated with the administrations of 1-4 family custom construction loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Work collaboratively to assemble, organize, prepare and review relevant documentation for submission of construction package to NWCC.
- Convey results of NWCC review including coordinating requests for follow up documentation
- Read and understand construction contracts to ensure terms meet all contract requirements, in accordance with contract checklist.
- Review title commitments and address, solve any questions or concerns arising during construction process
- Develop positive working relationships and deliver clear direction and guidance to Production teams, borrowers, contractors and NWCC.
- Maintain clear and accurate documentation on progress and disposition of files.
- Process and reconcile draw requests from contractors as work is completed, confirm amounts requested are consistent with funds allocated per contract and Cost Breakdown.
- Request and review outcome of construction progress inspections
- Monitor progress of construction to ensure project is progressing on schedule. Communicate delays to management as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise during project approval, construction & modification
- Obtain necessary documentation to close out project upon completion, such as final inspection, final building permit, occupancy cert, final lien search, final disbursement of construction funds, etc.
- Represent 1st Security Bank professionally while providing a high level of customer service.
- Field customer inquiries and respond with necessary information in a timely manner.
- Manage daily work flow expectations in line with production fluctuations and file quality initiatives provided by Operations and Production Managers.
- Review, assist, and comply with audit findings, compliance reviews, quality control findings, and other internal and external reviews related to construction file quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.