Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to email@example.com.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Loan Servicing Assistant Manager - Consumer Collections position, open to hiring at our Aberdeen, Mountlake Terrace, Lacey Administration buildings, Sequim or Port Townsend branches! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for directing loan servicing operations and administrative activities for the Bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Fosters a culture of service excellence amongst team members. Ensures service level commitments are strongly adhered to for both internal and external customer service.
- Hires, trains and supervises staff for the Loan Servicing Operations team in accordance with bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures policies and procedures are up to date and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Ensures team members are equipped with the knowledge, skills, equipment, and guidance on policies and procedures required to perform efficiently.
- Acts as primary point of contact for complaint or dispute escalation and resolution.
- Recommends technology, training and system solutions to Loan Ops Manager to improve team knowledge and efficiency.
- Demonstrates a commitment to process improvement, operating efficiencies and reduction in operating costs.
- Maintains knowledge of company projects, services and trends affecting team activities including technology advances and compliance/regulatory trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.