Job Title: Business Administrator
Reports To: Finance Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, 40 hours/ week
Pay Range: $22.00-$24.00
Human Options seeks a detail-oriented person with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to be a part of the Finance and Accounting staff. The Business Administrator will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations. The position reports to the Finance Director and will support both the Finance and Human Resource administration functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
General Accounting and Finance Duties
- Support and process agency A/P and A/R weekly, including associated check mailings.
- Reconcile and make accounting entries for company credit card expenses and selected expense allocations.
- Pull reports from Blackbaud and other accounting finance systems and investigate reconciliation issues.
- Support A/P and grant file management.
- Support grant budgeting and invoicing
- Assist with audit preparation and finance-related special projects.
General Human Resource Duties
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, employee change status and ad hoc analysis
- Conducts or assists with new hire onboarding.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Abide by professional confidentiality guidelines by only sharing client information within the organization when it meets the needs of the client.
- Demonstrate ability to abide by Human Options’ values: Show dignity, respect, honesty, integrity, and a commitment to excellence, and maintain a supportive environment