LNP Media Group is looking for a Client Solutions Customer Support Representative to join our team! The Client Solutions Customer Support Representative will provide inbound customer service via the telephone, internet and/or email while providing administrative support to the Client Solutions department.
Why work with us?
We know that employees are a business’s greatest asset and the primary driver of success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who are bright, curious, flexible, and energetic, to ensure our progress for the next 225 years.
As a team member at LNP Media Group, you’ll enjoy:
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, vision, short-term disability, basic life insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental leave program
LNP Media Group is the holding company over Susquehanna Printing and the LNP, Lancaster Farming, Ephrata Review and Lititz Record newspapers and their associated news websites.
Client Solutions Customer Support Representative Essential Job Functions (Full Description):
- Answer inbound calls, email requests or online submissions regarding advertisements.
- Answer questions, identify the root cause of the call and research to resolve the customer inquiry upon first contact.
- Familiarity with many areas of advertising; ability to inform customers on advertising policies, rates, and instructions.
- Processing ads and communicating with customers.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting account issues and utilizing online tools that are available to ensure extraordinary customer service.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible.