Community Housing Network, Inc. (CHN) provides safe affordable rental housing and linkage to supportive services for people disabled by mental illness, addiction disorders, and histories of homelessness. The Property Manager provides day-to-day management and service coordination for CHN's residents.
- Perform property management activities, including general move in; inspection and safety; income certification; lease enforcement; and move outs.
- Complete and maintain accurate property management records and internal records including tenant memos, move-in/move-out information, etc.
- Assist tenant to remove barriers to stability and retain housing, including activities generally related to rental subsidy and other client assistance; housing retention; resident retention and linking to services; and external service partner engagement and collaboration.
- Understand and process information related to CHN’s various funder requirements, including HUD, Low-Income Tax Credit, Housing Assistance Program, Franklin County ADAMH, and the Community Shelter Board.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and Regulations.
- Collect and process data and information as required to comply with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Maintain open and regular communication with direct supervisor, other CHN employees, tenants, case managers and CHN partners.