Who we’re looking for:
In this position, you will play an integral role in the execution and success of some of the world’s largest and most ambitious projects and will have the opportunity to work alongside other strong developers in an agile team setting.
This role might be a great fit if:
- You have a drupal.org account and are proud of your contributions to the community.
- You have 5+ years industry experience as a software engineer, including at least 3+ years of hands-on experience with Drupal.
- You're up-to-speed with Drupal 9 and excited about Drupal 10.
- You’re up-to-date with modern development tools and concepts, such as the composable web and the use of web components.
- Have a strong understanding of modern CI/CD workflows.
- You have high standards for quality and strive to consistently deliver high-quality results.
- You have a desire to continuously learn within an ever-changing industry and to pass that knowledge on to the rest of our team.
- Strong ability to think critically and problem-solve.
As a Senior Drupal Developer you are responsible for:
- Building interesting and complex products, websites, intranets, web apps and platforms using Drupal.
- Architecting and perform integrations between Drupal and other systems.
- Collaborating with our technology partners to identify the best approach to integrate their technologies.
- Planning and executing development features to deliver new capabilities for CMS-driven websites and modern web applications.
- Collaborating with architects, developers, business analysts, testers, and product owners to share technical components and knowledge.