For the role of Project Manager, we need a meticulous maestro who ensures client projects move smoothly through their lifecycle — from proposal to end product. A 2RM Project Manager is an effective problem solver. Someone who looks at the big picture to anticipate problems and recognize opportunities. A skilled negotiator, the PM directs the flow of communication between the agency’s creative, digital, media, strategy, public relations and client services teams. As the agency advocate, the PM works closely with vendors/contractors, managing projects within scope and budget, as well as ensuring quality work that’s done on time.
- Design project architecture and estimate structures.
- Manage project timelines to ensure successful facilitation of projects from estimation through launch and ongoing execution.
- Maintain and monitor project budgets and schedules daily.
- Manage tactical quality of all client deliverables.
- Communicate with client about project execution details.
- Own internal agency advocate communication.
- Work with Resource Manager, SME Project Manager and/or department head to determine
- appropriate production vendors.
- Ensure vendor quotes and POs align with project budgets.
- Maintain professional vendor relationships that meet company core values.
- Generate POs.
- Compare client-related vendor invoices to issued POs and resolve any differences.
- Assist client services and accounting in preparing client invoices.
- Audit budgets upon project completion.
- Learn, grow, thrive, and be recognized for your contributions