Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is hiring for our Core Systems Administrator position in our IT Department! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Provide technical, administrative, end-user and project support for the bank’s core banking system and its third-party interfaces.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Demonstrate service excellence as the primary point of contact with Bank employees for all issues and questions concerning the core banking system.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills as the primary point of contact with vendor Client Care division.
- Ensure service level commitments are strongly adhered to for internal customer service.
- Perform system and security administration functions.
- Manage report writing function of the core banking system.
- Schedule and oversee installations, upgrades and interfaces, including coordination of testing activities.
- Implement and install new bank products and services.
- Maintain department guidelines and procedures and maximize efficiency of core banking system.
- Contribute to satisfactory or better audits and examinations in the IT area.
- Maintaining knowledge of Company and industry projects, services and trends affecting team activities including technology advances and compliance/regulatory trends.
- Lead and manage projects delivering results on-time and on-budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.