- 5+ years of successfully managing and delivering technical projects in cross-functional work environments
- 5+ years proven experience managing IT projects with applied knowledge and experience in the following methodologies or disciplines; Agile, Scrum, and PMBOK Discipline
- 2+ years demonstrable hands-on IT experience in areas of Integration/APIs, Scripting and/or Automation
- Extensive MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, Planner, Visio, Outlook)
- Versed in Project Management best practices: team building, process discovery, role/responsibility definition, risk management, work breakdown structures, timeline/tracking, conflict resolution, etc
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of IT problem areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively communicate and drive results and accountability from local and remote teams
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Creative self-starter with an ability to devise solutions and drive consensus for complex problems with diverse, sometimes opposing, concerns and viewpoints
- Comfortable in rapid development cycles with high aspirations and goals
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously through to completion
- Proactive and able to work well under pressure, while managing multiple competing projects and priorities.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to turn ambiguous and potentially conflicting requirements into clearly defined solutions
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- PMP or equivalent professional project management certification
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Prior experience working with APIs and handling integrations (technical hands-on experience)
- Experience in the IT Security or Web Security space
- Experience in web application, web development or web hosting industry
- Experience in CRM and database administration
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees in our Scottsdale and Jacksonville offices.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When our people grow…we grow! We work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
SiteLock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.