What Are We Looking For?
Candidates will have strong work ethic, the ability to identify solutions to problems, effective communication skills, and the desire to work for an entrepreneurial company and embrace an entrepreneurial culture. Ideal candidates are self-motivated and display a positive attitude; and above all are enthusiastic about the opportunity to build software products with a great company. In addition…
- Minimum 5 years experience with Perl, including strong OOP (beyond sys admin scripting) and built in testing
- Other Technical Skills: Apache/Lighttpd; MySQL database development including stored procedures; Consuming and developing APIs (json and XML); Bug tracking and project management tools (such as Jira, Gitlab); Git version control
- Prior experience working in a SaaS environment
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Knowledge of the shared web-hosting world, application vulnerabilities and malware, or application security best practices helpful
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees in our Scottsdale and Jacksonville offices.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When our people grow…we grow! We work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.