Project Management Specialist
Basic Fun! is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of some of the worlds best known and loved toys including Tonka, Care Bears, Lite Brite, Lincoln Logs, Knex, Playhut and Cutetitos. Our products are sold by leading retailers and distributors throughout the US and over 60 countries around the world. Basic Fun! has an omni-channel go-to-market strategy with a strong presence on-line, in store and in family entertainment venues. Our iconic brands and broad product portfolio span generations and help create unforgettable memories.
The Project Management Specialist reports to the Sr. Manager of Operations & Business Analysis and will work to ensure that Basic Fun! is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively. Contribute by suggesting fresh ideas, delivering quality, and being a hands-on team player.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serves as a point of contact for teams within Basic Fun! when multiple departments are assigned to the same project.
- Ensures team actions remain in synergy.
- Attends and participates in meetings with project team to answer questions, discuss changes to the current schedule and/or budget.
- Meets regularly with Leadership team to advise on the teams progress.
- Advocates for additional resources as needed.
- Follows up to ensure project is on track.
- Ensures and maintains a positive environment with team members.