Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to email@example.com.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Compliance Analyst position in our Compliance department! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Assists in the administration of the Bank’s compliance program, specifically related to deposit and general compliance; includes both federal and state regulations. Responds to compliance questions from Bank staff and supports efforts to comply with laws and regulations. Maintains a thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations to assist in researching, preparing, implementing, maintaining, developing, and tracking Bank compliance for new and existing products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assists with the monitoring and administration of the Bank’s deposit and general compliance programs as it relates to laws, regulations, and rules governing operations and product offerings.
- Researches federal and state banking laws and regulations and ensures that Bank policies and procedures meet regulatory requirements.
- Responds to compliance questions from Bank personnel.
- Develops and maintains required regulatory disclosures, as needed.
- Reviews marketing materials, letters etc. as applicable to ensure compliance standards are met and maintained.
- Assists in compliance research, for new or existing Bank products and services.
- Completes assigned monitoring activities in order to determine whether responsible departments or branches are performing their control activities in compliance with regulatory requirements and established bank policies and procedures.
- Prepares written internal monitoring reports, including findings, analyses, and conclusions. From this report recommends corrective action and suggests improvement as needed to gain efficiencies.
- Advises the SVP, Compliance Officer of emerging compliance issues and consults and guides in establishing controls to mitigate risks.
- Manages and completes projects as assigned by the department manager in a timely manner.
- Represents the Bank with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank’s policies and supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.