Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to email@example.com.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Financial Analyst I position in our Mountlake Terrace Administration building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for daily cash management process, financial reporting, and investor reporting, remitting, and reconciliation at the direction of the VP-Finance. Individual will also be involved in the monthly creation of profit and loss statements by cost center, including but not limited to a Funds Transfer Pricing model, the allocation model by support functions, and the budgeted versus actual monthly modeling. The position will support the VP-Finance in the annual budget process, including new initiatives, cost centers, and expected profitability. Position will be closely aligned with accounting and requires a daily interaction with the accounting systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Monitors the daily cash management process for the bank.
- Monitors cash positions and daily funds management as required.
- Investment security settlements.
- MBS pairoff settlements.
- Monitor wire/ACH activities.
- Report daily cash activities to VP-Finance.
- Investor reporting, remitting, and reconciliations.
- Report balances and other relative data to multiple investors.
- Remit balances to investors.
- Reconcile bank accounts for investors.
- Resolve discrepancies related to loans sold.
- Cash and liquidity forecasting.
- Assists the VP-Finance in the budgeting process. Required interaction with Cost Center Managers.
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly financial reporting and financial forecasting including pro forma modeling for new business opportunities.
- Reconciles investment trades made by the CFO/VP-Finance and/or the Hedging Advisory services.
- Position will be responsible for identifying significant deviations from budget within the income statement in regards to potential cost savings.
- Responsible for notifying the VP-Finance when outside of policy compliance.
- Responsible for running the process associated with the cost accounting model for profitability by cost center. Works regularly with the VP-Finance to ensure timely reporting to the manager of the applicable cost center.
- Posts entries to accounting systems related to the Treasury Management function. Interacts with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Provides support for financial audits as required.
- Other duties as assigned