The primary responsibility of the Program Supervisor is to successfully manage all client programs/campaigns, ensuring the agency meets schedule deadlines and due dates within approved budgets. As a Program Supervisor, this position is expected to understand the execution needs of client programs/campaigns, creating project timelines and estimates that fit within overarching schedules and budgets.
The Program Supervisor is responsible for ensuring monthly billing/revenue recognition meeting prep is completed, suggesting appropriate write-offs and write-off reasons.
Additional responsibilities of the Program Supervisor are performing day-to-day coaching and oversight of their direct reports aligned with the associates’ growth and development plans and co-leading annual performance appraisals with their Managing Director, Project Management.
- Drives completion of campaign planning
- Manages program/campaign timelines
- Manages all programs/campaigns on quality (tactical), on time and on budget
- Manages the consistent successful facilitation of programs/campaigns from estimation through launch and ongoing execution
- Manages PO approvals for their clients up to $25,000
- Maintains and monitors overarching program/campaign budgets and schedules weekly
- Manages all project change orders
- Proactively manages and updates program/campaign work-back schedules
- Ensures SOWs/work authorizations are approved before work commences
- Ensures billing/revenue recognition meeting prep is complete (using billing meeting checklist)
- Maintains deep understanding of program/campaign workflow
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Other duties, as assigned